With a noble and most generous aim of offering service to the sick and suffering of the community and society at large and to bridge the gap between the ever-remained genuine need and the availability of the medical doctors in India, RK Education Hub has put a step further in the direction of establishing a Medical college and Nursing College in Mathura with the latest diagnostic and treatment services. This medical college, along with the Multi-speciality hospital of 300 beds equipped with all the ultra-modern facilities. Undoubtedly, this flagship gem of RK Education hub will be a great present to India, which is already crippled with the scarcity of doctors.K.D Medical College Hospital and Research Center will be a premier institute imparting best quality medical science education in the region. This can be understood by our trust’s commitment towards high quality education in all the education institutions running under its name. The institution is located on 24 km Milestone, National Highway # 2,Mathura Delhi Road, PO-Akbarpur, Chhata, Mathura U.P. The college is spread over many acres with lush green shades and avenues. The green and quiet environment acts as a catalyst along with world class academic environment for various avenues and options for research pursuits also, being far from the din and bustle of the city. College is well connected by roads and railways to different parts of the state and country.
A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students at K. D. Dental College & Hospital, Mathura in its various departments. The faculty give his supportive hand to generate professional skill sets, employability and overall personality of the students through their innovative learner centric pedagogy and raise out innate human values to make them socially responsible corporate citizens.
- Hostels & Dining
- Lecture Halls
- Medical Services
K.D. MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Receive latest news and updates about K.D.MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL RESEARCH MATHURA ,UTTAR PRADESH through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.
Address:C/o KD Dental College & Hospital
NH 2, Mathura-Delhi Road
Mathura (District Mathura)
Uttar Pradesh, India
Pin Code : 281406