Integral University, Lucknow is a minority institute run by Islamic Council of Productive Education in the year 2004 under the act no. 9 of 2004 by U.P. State Government, Government of India to impart standard value based education in highly disciplined and decorous environment. The society started with a small hospital mainly to cater the basic educational and health care of surrounding villages which has now grown into Integral Institute of Medical Sciences and Research which is a hi-tech 350 bedded hospital, fully furnished with advanced facilities and managed by highly qualified medical staff. It has 18 departments besides Emergency & Trauma Care Unit. The management of the institute is governed by the Board of Trustees which is headed by Dr. Saeedur Rahman Azmi, a great scholar of Nadwatul Ulema, Lucknow and Hon’ble Chancellor of Integral University, Lucknow. Integral Institute of Medical Science and Research (IIMS&R) aspires; to achieve national and international recognition for its capability to produce physicians with essential knowledge, skills and professionalism for practicing their profession efficiently & ethically; to provide evidence based clinical care to the attending patients & public health services to the neighboring community and to undertake such research program which addresses the prevailing health problems and whose outcome can be translated to a functional service package & program benefiting individuals and the community at large.
At Integral Institute of Medical Sciences & Research the students are endowed with all convenient amenities that make their life ‘go easy’ in college hours, alongside make learning more interesting. Some of the facilities include well ventilated classrooms, recreational areas, hostel facility for boys and girls, stocked library, seamless internet/wifi connectivity, medical facilities etc.
Integral Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research
- PopularName: Integral Lucknow
- Course: MBBS
- Establishment: 2013
- Management: Private College
- Affiliated To: Integral University
|Boys and Girls||In Campus||N/A||Available||Available||Available||Available|
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Receive latest news and updates about Integral Institute of Medical Sciences Research through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.
Address: Integral University Campus, Dasauli, Kursi Road,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh