The K M Medical College & Hospital is situated in Pali Dungra, Sonkh Road, Mathura (U.P.) formed by Chairman Mr. Kishan Chaudhary. With the Acres of Space & for its ontime Services K M Medical is the Best Hospital in the Region. K M Medical College & Hospital was founded in 2014.Thus, K M Medical College & Hospital is a multi-stream and multi-cultural Organization, providing high quality education to students & having the best performance services in Hospital with 300 Beds including Emergency Services, Operation Theatres, OPD Block, ICU’s, NICU’s, 24 Hour Ambulance Service in the whole Region.
- Medical Centre
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Receive latest news and updates about K.M Medical College through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.
Krishna Mohan Medical College and Hospital
Pali Dungra, Sonkh Road,
Mathura (Uttar Pradesh) – 281 001
Phone: +91 7055 505 130, +91 8477 000 180