Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS), Lucknow was established by Hind Charitable Trust and is a vision of managing board of Shekhar Hospital to make a world class institute for medical and para medical education. The Institute is affiliated to Dr.R.M.L.Avadh University, Faizabad recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The main aim is to provide best medical and paramedical education supported by ultra modern equipments and facilities.
- Doctor Residence
- Health Club
- Medical Facilities
- Bank Facilities
- Security Facilities
- Games & Sports Facilities
MD – Forensic Medicine
MD – Community Medicine
MD/MS – Anatomy
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Receive latest news and updates about HIND MEDICAL COLLEGE through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.
|Name||:||Hind Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Location||:||Near Canal, Safedabad
|Contact No||:||05248 – 227787|