RAJSHREE MEDICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 9540098653
RAJSHREE MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- House keeping
- Nursing Services
- Telephones and Televisions
- Diet Kitchen
- Spa and Health Club
- Internet centre
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
ADDRESS: 21KM, NH-24, Bareilly Rampur Road, Village-Satuiya Khas, Tehsil-Meeraganj, Near Toll Plaza, Bareilly
CONTACT: 0581-2602093, 09540098653
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
RAJSHREE MEDICAL COLLEGE MBBS ADMISSIONS 2017 FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, MANAGEMENT AND NRI QUOTA ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 9540098653