Courses & Fee Structure
|Programme||Duration||Per Semester fee(INR)||Annual Tuition fee (INR)||Eligibility Criteria||Intake Capacity|
As per MCI guidelines:
• Sr. Secondary (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry & Biology, 50% marks in aggregate, English as one of the main study languages with 50% marks.
|MS-Anatomy||3||NA||8,45,000||As per MCI guidelines||2|
For Above Courses: Demand Draft drawn in Favour of “SHARDA UNIVERSITY” Payable at Greater Noida.
Note- In 2nd Year, 2nd professional, 18 months fee will be payable
#Under fee fixation committee
For Indian Nationals : (As per Medical Council of India)
- He/She should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
- He/She should have passed the 12th Class with minimum 50% of marks in PCB & E under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as Core Subjects.
For Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- OCI registered under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in this test and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals given in this Prospectus will be applicable to them. The candidate will submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act 1955 to be eligible to appear to this test.
For Foreign Nationals
- Foreign candidates are required to have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination to be eligible for admission to the M.B.B.S. Course.
- Need to appear in UPCMET and separate merit list will be declared by UPUMCWA as per MCI guidelines.
- AIU Certification is mandatory.
NOC from Ministry of Health, Govt of India required.
Get Latest News & Updates About Sharda Medical University Greater Noida Through Email Sms, Enter Your Details Below
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery)
MBBS admissions will be through NEET All India / UPNEET 2016
Click here to view admission guidelines for MBBS through UPNEET- 2016-17.
MD/MS (Post Graduate Programs)
Admissions are done through Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (UPPGMET) conducted by Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association. For further inquiry, kindly visit Admission cell, Sharda University Greater Noida.
Sharda University has multiple options for efficient, hassle free and secure fee payment for its students. Different modes of fee payment for Indian Students are given herein below.
|Platform||Mode of Payment||Description|
|Axis Bank Challan||Print Challan through your student Login||Application Fee only|
|PayUMoney||Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/International Payment||Application fee / SUAT fee / Registration fee / Academic fee / Hostel & other fee|
|SBI Collect||Cash Deposit(at any SBI Branch Through Challan)/Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card||Registration fee / Academic fee / Hostel & other fee|
Swipe Credit Card/Debit Card at Sharda University Fee Counter.
Deposit cash at Sharda University Fee Counter
|Application fee / SUAT fee / Registration fee / Academic fee / Hostel & other fee|
|Cash Deposit||Deposit cash at Sharda University Fee Counter||Application fee / SUAT fee / Registration fee / Academic fee / Hostel & other fee|
|Demand Draft||Pay through Demand Draft in favor of “Sharda University” payable at Greater Noida and deposit at campus Fee Counter or Branch Offices||Application fee / SUAT fee / Registration fee / Academic fee / Hostel & other fee|
* RTGS through your bank : Please mention following detail in your RTGS/NEFT request:
Beneficiary Name : SHARDA UNIVERSITY
Bank Name: HDFC BANK LTD
Branch Name : Sandoz Branch, Mumbai
IFSC Code : HDFC0000240
Account no. :SHARDA_______________(mention your system ID here after SHARDA)
(RTGS Format is attached herewith for your reference)
Note: For newly admitted students, a password will be sent along with the confirmation email of admission.
- Convenience fee will be borne by the applicant incase payment is made through Credit / Debit card/Net Banking. The total amount collected would include the Base Fees, Convenience Fees and the Service Tax.
Making fee payment through ERP Login (For Existing Students)
Part 1: Accessing ERP Login
- Go to Sharda website – http://www.sharda.ac.in/
- On the top right corner, below the search bar, click ERP Login for best results, use one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer (Version 8.0 and above)
- Mozilla Firefox (Version 3.6 and above)
- Enter User ID and Password
- Click Sign IN
Part 2: Making Payments
To make payment through payment gateway, please follow the following steps:
- Self Service -> Fee ePayment using the navigation in the pane on the left side
- At the bottom of the screen, there are two options for making payments:
- Payment By SBI Collect
- Payment By ePayment
You can use either of the options to make your payment.(For Cash Deposit through challan on SBI Collect)
For payment using ePayment option:
- Check ‘ePayment’ radio button under Payment Options section.
- Tick down the acknowledgement of paying processing charges at the bottom of the Student Details section
- Enter the amount to be paid (a minimum of INR 1000)
- Click Make Payment button under Payment Options
- This will take you to the PayUMoney portal for making electronic payments.
- Enter the required information
- After the payment is made, you will be redirected to your ERP Login page where you can verify the details of the payment. Do not close, refresh or press any other button during this time otherwise the transaction will get cancelled or will show error
In case of any questions/clarifications, please call helpline number 0120-4570000.